Among the many questions that entrepreneurs should ask themselves before starting a business, the seven questions below are the most important. Before starting a business, you must be able to answer the following questions.
1) Are you capable of developing groundbreaking technology for the proposed solution?
2) Is it an adequate time to start your own business?
3) Are you starting in a small market? Can you emerge as the market leader?
4) Do you have a reliable team, or a specific plan to recruit team members?
5) How will you sell your product?
6) Will your product, or follow-up product, survive in the market 10 to 20 years down the road?
7) Have you identified a business opportunity that others are unaware of or find difficult?